Nurturing Family Day Care Scheme Believes It’s Fundamental That …
- Educators provide a safe, well supervised environment for children to explore, play and exceed.
- Educators provide educational and creative programs from an approved learning framework based on individual and group observations.
- Educators provide experiences to enrich children's awareness of the environment and provide a sense of connection to the natural world.
- Educators provide opportunities for children's learning about living healthy lives.
- Educators be honest, having open communication with families, respecting their rights and opinions and with interactions that convey respect and recognition of family’s skills and strengths.
- Educators encourage family involvement and feedback into the development and delivery of our educational programs.